Kevin tries not to add to his price, however, there are circumstances which Kevin will need to add to the price that is quoted.
1. Travel – Additional cost depending on many factors, however there is no travel charge for shows with the 1/2 radius of Buffalo, NY and includes suburbs, Williamsville, Clarence, Orchard Park, Alden, South Buffalo, Lockport, and also includes Niagara Falls.
2. Travel to Canada – Due to the increased wait at the border, Kevin normally charges for going over the border as well as distances through the Canada.
3. Travel Cost, Availability, Lodging and Does he travel out of state? – Cost depends on number of miles, amount of time etc. Since last June, Kevin has performed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Southern Indiana, etc…. so he does travel out of his home state…but his availability may be limited depending on many factors. Normal lodging and travel expenses usually apply – nothing fancy needed – national hotel chain is fine.
4. For Weddings – For reception prices – Ceremonies and moving equipment to different locations throughout the night are not included in the price normally.
5. For Weddings – It’s rare, but if he needs to learn new songs he doesn’t currently perform, there may be an extra charge due to the amount of time.
6. Light Show – Normally LED lights are included but if you want the extra light show that is an extra cost… The light show is extra LED laser lights used to enhance the dance floor or used for special events. He has found that for most weddings, normal lights is what most couples want and they don’t need or want the light show (that is completely fine!)… I do offer it, however for those who do want it.
7. Extras – Over the years I have had a few situation where people needed / wanted extra things. Please let him know if there is anything special or extra you want for your event. He’s happy to do all he can accommodate requests.